Dual Purpose Instructional Hitting Mat | Beginning Hitter +
- IMPROVE YOUR SWING: Better Baseball/Softball starts from the ground up. Focusing on the fundamentals can lead to increased power, contact, and on-base opportunities.
- BUILD CONSISTENCY: Reinforce habits by committing stance and stride to muscle memory for lasting improvements.
- BOOST CONFIDENCE: Consistent plate positioning can help you hit the ball harder and more often leading to increases in batting average.
- PERFECT TRAINING: The patented labeled grid system allows for instant visual feedback and increased learning with or without a coach or parent present.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE: Great for indoor flat surfaces. Also works on decks, driveways, garage and wood floors.
Our Beginning Hitter+ is made for ages 11 and under. At (4 feet by 6.5 feet) it is our lightest and most portable training mat. We consider it more of a portable light weight training tool and less of a hitting mat. It's ideally used indoors on hard flat surfaces. Low pile thin carpet will work great, thick carpet and grass will cause the mat to bunch up and wrinkle.
Most of our customers purchase a Beginning Hitter as a light weight training tool for entry level younger lighter players. While some customers lay this mat on turf for added protection, if durability is a concern, we recommend going with the Advanced Hitter.
- Designed for beginning hitters 11 years and younger.
- Made with a TPR anti-slip backing and 500 gram nylon surface and 5mm Turf Padding
- At 22 lbs its portable, easily rollable, and works great on any flat surface.
- Has both righty and lefty batters box for both types of hitters.
Return and Refund Policy
If at anytime you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please contact us and we will do what we can to make it right. We offer a 20,000 Swing Warranty on all our mats.